This cosy stuga bedroom is a sleeping arrangement in the Swedish “stuga” and the timber building is about 150 years old. In 2019 the old stuga was completely renovated and restored to its former glory. The atmosphere is in a rustic western style with even a small and need pioneer museum in the loft.
- It is for rent from May 1st till the end of September. It depends on the weather and cold nights.
- The room is about 10m2 and has small electrical heater. It is the most suitable for one person but we can add a foldable bed for a 2nd person if needed (at extra charge).
- So it comes with a one person bed (90 x 200 cm) with a comfortable mattress + top. An old school table with 2 chairs from 1930, a small bench, minifridge, coffeemachine, waterboiler and WiFi.
- Outside there is a seat in front of the stuga where you can enjoy the sun.
- Wifi corner, toilet, shower and kitchenette are at the campsite (30 meters).
- Price includes the campsite facilities as WIFI, toilet, shower, kitchenette, information corner and picnic area. Also inclusive bedlinen, electricity and cleaning costs.
- The room cost SEK 475 per night.
- Check in-check out: 4 pm-11 am.
- You can also book adventure activities with us. Check out our Summer adventures and our special Spring-Summer Adventure Week Package 2022.
There is the possibility to order a delicious Swedish breakfast!
We have swish for the Swedish, you can pay cash or by invoice in advance.
Please let us know if you have any questions or leave a message via the contact form about availability of the Studga Bedroom.