Welcome to the minicamping and RV ground of Wilderness Adventures Sweden. In 2021 we are open from 1 June to 30 September.
You will camp here in peace and nature, no traffic and with a view over hills and forests.
Owner and hostess Monique has a passion for American western style and you will find it here. There are rustic fences for the horses and three American Quarter horses (called Bette, Cody and Mr. Utah) graze in the meadows. Please don’t feed the horses!
Also, there is Jack, the Australian Shepperd, and cat Little Chevy who also comes to say hello from time to time.
You will regularly see Monique behind the lawnmower, with a mug of coffee, cleaning or walking with Jack and even on horseback.
Monique also works as a guide and runs activities with guests. If you are not greeted by her, she is not at home, but please find your own place and we will greet each other later in the day.
We look after each other so please read our COVID-19 information.
On the other side of the campground there is our house with B&B and next to it is the “Shovelhead Ranch“. There are the horse stables, the riding arena and a cozy coffee corner called the “sherrif’s place”. Monique organizes outdoor rides (the Happy Trailride) through our beautiful surroundings. You are welcome to take a look. All of this was built in 2 summers with our own hands with help from family and friends.
Also on the property is the western-style “Big Moose Grillhut“, where we host activities like Outdoor Cooking. The Outdoor Cooking is with moose steak from our own hunt. We cook in cast iron Dutch Ovens and eat it together in the grill hut. You need to make a reservation for this activity.
- The entire property is located in nature is grassed.
- There are 10 spacious camper/caravan sites of which 6 sites are marked with boulders with the possibility of electricity and 4 sites with the electricity connection on the other side.
- Do not pitch tents on the camper spaces, but you can find your own spot any where on site.
- You do not need to make a reservation.
- July is the high season month here and it may be wise to give a call in advance.
- SEK 150 per site, per night based on 2 people.
- SEK 25 for each additional person, per night.
- SEK 25 per night for a desired electricity connection.
Includes the following services:
- Wi-Fi for small use, toilet, shower, picnic/BBQ area, kitchenette with dining table and cooking facilities, facilities for doing the dishes, info/brochure corner, waste disposal, discharging grey water and discharging chemical toilet.
- You shower and drink from our own spring water, because we share the water with all of us and the horses, we request that you do not fill up more than 25 liters of fresh water (if necessary).
- The sanitary facilities are simple but cozy and are cleaned daily.
- The RV sites are marked by boulders, are spacious and have a paved carpet pad covered with grass.
- Mobile homes and people with tents are welcome.
- And not to forget the four-legged friends. Dogs are welcome here (on a leash because of the moose and deer calves here in the woods). Read more about this under booking & terms.
- For you there are plenty of walking opportunities and we even have a number of walking routes ‘ready to go’ for you.
- Check-in/check-out: after 3.00 pm – before noon.
- From mid-May to early July it remains mostly light at night. There are 22 hours of sunshine per day in June and early July.
We hope to see you this summer and wish you a wonderful journey through beautiful Sweden! Monique is originally from the Netherlands and speaks also Swedish, English and German.
We are affiliated with: