Welcome to the RV ground/ minicamping of Wilderness Adventures Sweden. In due of the bad weather the terrain is closed. The fields are too wet and soft. Therefore we open at Saturday the 11th of June and stay open till the end of September.
You will camp here in peace and nature, no traffic and with a view over hills and forests.
Owner and hostess Monique has a passion for American western style as you will find it here. There are rustic fences for the horses and two American Quarter horses (called Cody and Mr. Utah) graze in the meadows. Please don’t feed the horses!
Also, there is Jack, the Australian Shepperd, and cat Little Chevy who also comes to say hello from time to time.
You will regularly see Monique behind the lawnmower, with a mug of coffee, cleaning or walking with Jack and even on horseback.
Monique also works as a guide and runs adventure activities with guests. If you are not greeted by her, she is out with guests. But feel free to find your own place and we will greet eachother later in the day.
On the other side of the campground there is our homestead with the wildlife theme holiday apartment and next to it is the “Shovelhead Ranch“. There are the horse stables, the riding arena and a cozy coffee corner called the “sherrif’s place”. Monique organizes horse rides (the Happy Trailride) in our beautiful surroundings. You are welcome to take a look. All of this was built in a few summers with our own hands with help from family and friends.
- The entire campground is located in nature and is grassed.
- There are 10 spacious camper/caravan sites of which 6 sites are marked with boulders with the possibility of electricity and 4 sites with the electricity connection on the other side.
- Do not pitch tents on the camper spaces, but you can find your own spot any where on site.
- You do not need to make a reservation but July is the high season month and it may be wise to give a call in advance.
- SEK 150 per site, per night based on 2 people.
- SEK 25 for each additional person, per night.
- SEK 40 per night for a desired electricity connection.
Includes the following services:
- Wi-Fi for small use, toilet, shower, picnic/BBQ area, kitchenette with dining table and cooking facilities, facilities for doing the dishes, info/brochure corner, waste disposal, discharging grey water and discharging and cleaning your cassette.
- You shower and drink from our own spring water, because we share our privat well water with all of us and the horses, we request that you do not fill up more than 25 liters of fresh water (if necessary).
- The sanitary facilities are simple but cozy and are cleaned daily.
- The RV sites are marked by boulders, are spacious and have a paved carpet pad covered with grass.
- Caravans and tents are welcome.
- And not to forget the four-legged friends. Dogs are welcome here and it’s by the Swedish lag to have them on a leash and also when you walk your dog. This because of the moose and deer have their calves here around in the woods). Read more about this under booking & terms.
- For you there are plenty of walking opportunities and we even have a nice route ‘ready to go’ for you.
- Check-in/check-out: after 3.00 pm – before 11.00.
- From mid-May to early July it remains mostly light at night. There are 22 hours of sunshine per day in June and early July.
We hope to see you this summer and wish you a wonderful journey through beautiful Sweden! Monique is originally from the Netherlands and speaks also Swedish, English and German.
We are affiliated with: